Thursday, October 26, 2006

Henry gets bored, makes new post.

Hey. Just thought I'd post something so the blog would'nt get stale. I have'nt done much homework tonight. I'll almost certainly get down to it tommorow. Then I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions to post.

For now I figured I'd post some links to some interesting stuff. I'm sure you're all really busy, but you can't work all the time, so here are some econ related diversions.

In my opinion, former treasury secretary Robert Rubin has a pretty good grasp on whats going on with the economy.

Ben Bernanke on the other hand, I'm not so sure about.

I think this makes pretty much every other discussion about our energy problems irrelevant.

Finally, here's an interesting perspective on business school.

I know that's a pretty random selection of stuff. But I had to come up with something to justify this post.

P.S. Oh yeah, I almost forgot this one.

3 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, October 27, 2006, Blogger Henry said...

P.P.S. Don't be afraid to post things. People will be more interested in coming here if there's something new once in a while.

 
At 12:51 AM, October 27, 2006, Blogger Leshui.He said...

Hoho.... It's 00:43 and I just heard 3 minutes of Bernake talking. I am too tired today to keep going on. But thanks a lot, Henry! It's pretty nice lecture, I tried, cannot download it.

 
At 9:46 PM, October 27, 2006, Blogger Henry said...

O.K. so I lied. I'll definitely do the homework tommorow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home